To Do List for Black Rock French Quarter
Joining the Black Rock French Quarter means more than just filling out a form! We have room for new members right up through August, but the limited spots go to participants who are engaged in the planning and preparation it takes to contribute to Black Rock City! Many of our members live nowhere near Los Angeles or San Francisco or Reno, but still find ways to help. Here is a handy list of steps you can follow to earn a seat at our Table...
|24 WEEKENDS UNTIL EARLY ARRIVAL
HOW ARE YOU HELPING YOUR CAMP PREPARE?
- Read the backstory
How the Black Rock French Quarter became a space colony.
- View this video
Visuals that inspire our fashion and decor on playa.
- Read your Responsibilties
- Create an account and tell us about yourself
- Install WhatsApp
All our announcements, discussions, and planning happen here.
- Join the BRFQ Announce group
So you know what is going on.
- Join the groups for your Region and announce yourself!
So you can hear about local events and social gatherings.
- Join the Essential groups that make it all possible and announce yourself!
EVERYONE needs to help with these!
- Join the Projects where you can learn, teach, or do, and announce yourself!
Your participation right NOW is what determines if you can join!
- Pay Camp Dues and register for Showers and Shade
- Create or update your Burner Profile
You will need it to get tickets!
- Decide if you want to help build the week before Burning Man
Will you arrive on playa and start work between Tue, Aug 20 to Fri, Aug 23?
- Assemble your outfits
- Consider coverage for Medical Evacuation
$50 of coverage could save you a fortune...